Is your child creative, enjoys video games or wants to be a video games maker?
Does your child live in the Wakefield area?
Are they aged between 8-16 yrs
Have they or a family member suffered with post contracting Covid?
- What is this project?
- A grant funded project from Public Health and working with Young Lives to make a game teaching about living with post effects of Covid https://impactgamers.net/postcovid
- Who is the project for?
- Children and young people in Wakefield who have had Covid and struggled after (or someone in their family has post (long) covid
- Is it free?
- Yes, totally free
- When does it take place?
- Fridays 5pm-5.45pm online from Sept 15- Oct 21st
- What does my child need to take part?
- A phone/tablet with Zoom and ideally laptop/PC to do some of the activities and internet access. If you do not have access to any of these devices please let us know we may be able to loan you equipment for the course.
- Will my child recieve any award or qualification?
- Not a qualification, but they will be credited in the game which will be uploaded on the Wakefield WF-I-CAN website and receive a certificate at an awards ceremony.
- How do I sign my child up?
- Email: email@example.com or use the Referral form click here
Zoom session link
Any issues accessing on the day ring Adam 07952 228797
Meeting ID: 829 6800 8915